Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Killington
Thread: Killington
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #82 (permalink)
StimulisRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech420 View Post
I was up last Friday after the 13"+ storm and conditions were EPIC. The place was beyond packed though. Up here for a few days and decided to hit Pico yesterday. Conditions were great with waist-chest high pow in some spots in the glades. I was at Killington today and conditions were once again excellent. It was very windy in some places and a few trails were blown off down to ice. The trees were epic with fresh pow all over the place. It was lightly snowing all day and started to pick up a little as I was leaving. Nothing crazy, but should be a nice refresh for tomorrow. I'll be up again tomorrow and possibly Sunday if I decide not to head back early. Here is a photo from the Patsys glades today:

That Friday and Saturday are some of the busiest days there all year. I worked that entire week in the lodges and was insane haha. I managed to make it out almost every day during the storm and the conditions were wonderful!!! Glades were amazing!!
StimulisRK is offline   Reply With Quote