Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help needed on corks - video present
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
I don't have much game.....so theoretically it should not be too hard to step it up

I don't mind speed and steep lines, but for some reason I just have a hard time convincing myself to get air of any type. I think I will see a shrink or go for hypnosis. I want air and need air, but keep backing down.
It's a gradual thing, nobody just starts off takin' huge airs. Or @ least not that many

Just pick your spots, drops are easier than kickers for air.
You can launch huge air from a crawling speed, relatively safe.

You don't have to worry about riding up a huge kicker @ 50km/h.
Making sure you pop @ just the right time, but not too much so you don't get all off access.
Clearing the gap. Trying to judge where your going to land, should be 3/4 way up the landing. But don't hit the knuckle.
Fuck I hope I don't overshoot this.

Doin' little ollie's @ a walking pace, much easier.

Just start out small, pretty soon you'll be droppin' huge airs.

As long as it's got a steep landing, it doesn't even need to be that fluffy.

When it is fluffy, know in your head that you can't get hurt & that this is just a fear thing. Scare yourself a little bit, not shit your pants scared but about every 5th one, you should squeeze out maybe a little nugget

If you can all ready haul ass, once your used to droppin' huge airs, doin' huge kickers isn't that far off.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...6/Fr-voila.ogg

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is online now   Reply With Quote