Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Forum Jiblet
Thread: Forum Jiblet
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 05:02 AM   #19 (permalink)
PaoloSmythe
Samyaksambuddhas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger
Once again the stupid asshole wanker from Euro land can't admit he's wrong.
OH DEAR! now that ain't very nice is it? you got some kinda issue you need to resolve with all this flameage you impotent little twanger? what is there to admit to exactly? this is the second thread in which you have called me a 'stupid asshole'. you wanna step outside and get feisty?

i don't have to admit to being wrong in a personal opinion; but you might want to reconsider your current mental, before you show yerself up for being a little cretin, just coz you have a different opinion. do what northern did, re-read this thread and see how wrong you are.

Quote:
Its you as a rider its also your failure to do any research on the product itself. If you actually researched more than just asking for a board you might have found some options. Once again you as a rider and you as a consumer.
i did do research. nice way to assume much but know little. not only did i research, but i also gained opinion from fellow consumers, and experts in the field. point is, it remained inadequate; a point i have already 'admitted to'.

so kindly pull yer head in and learn to read you ignoramus.