Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 170 lb 5'11 male 11.5 size feet - Need help finding a board
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
SeattleSol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian222 View Post
Yea that is a steal but a button cruzer won't take you very far. It's a good beginner board but nothing more really. That's also on the smaller side (with the exception of if it's for park) so it could get sketchy at high speeds. I would look elsewhere or snag that cruzer to get your feet under you and some experience but I think you should expect to get a more advanced board not too long after if you really want to progress
Hmm...I'm seriously debating getting the Cruzer since it doesn't break the bank (at all), is a great brand, and is being sold by an online shop (trustworthy). I do want to get in to park though...but I also enjoy cruising.

EDIT:

Found some more deals :

Burton Floater 155 cm w/ bindings and boots (brands not given for bindings and boots) for $180.00

Used as a rental board, has a good amount of scrapes on the bottom

Also,

a Ride Fleetwood 162 w/ bindings and boots, but the board looks really beat up,with paint coming off around the edges and a good amount of scrapes. Was also used as a rental. This one is also $180.00

Last edited by SeattleSol; 01-07-2013 at 01:26 AM.
SeattleSol is offline   Reply With Quote