Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech Hot Knife Info??
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
jbernste03

Quote:
Originally Posted by nethngbtstk View Post
I have this board and I seriously love it.

My previous boards before getting the HK were both T-Rice boards. 1 in a 153, the other in 157. Both the HP models. im 5'7 165lbs and like to ride aggressive all mountain. I donít live in the park but am no stranger to a nice kicker to lay down method or just good clean air. I love the Rice boards for all around snowboarding but where the HK excels is in speed and carving. The board carves significantly better. It does not wash out and handles the chop very well. Before I bought the board I demo'ed it. After my second run I clearly felt the difference. it is much more stable carving and feels very solid.

Iíve ridden in trees and deep pow with it. It wasnít even a question or concern. The board did exactly what any good board should do in that environment. With a little speed it floats great and in 156 (the size I got) it was totaly moveable in the trees.

My honest opinion is for a board of the new design it is probably the best board I have ever ridden. I have 11 boards in my collection and canít see ridding any of them over the HK expect for POW board or race specific board and even then I would miss riding it.

Hope that helps
You have convinced me to buy one also from your last thread
jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote