Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Where to go in Tahoe ??
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
threej21

wow surf, thanks for the insanely detailed reply. you def know your way around tahoe!

okay, well, my parents are stupid easy/fun to vacation with. they dont need anything spectacular to entertain them. for example, they went to summit county with us last year, and all they really did was go on a few scenic rides in the suv through the mountains, and chilled in the lil village area at keystone, so they dont really need much entertaining, as long as they have some rum and coke

so that being said, i really like the sound of staying at squaw and riding the killer terrain. is there ANYTHING there as far as restaurants, bars? or is it literally just a place to go ride? will the lodging be nice? hot tubs?

i think im sold on that idea, once i find out a lil bit more about it specifically. i will start doing some interwebz research. anyone recomend a specific place to stay at squaw?

well damn, just reread the LONG response, and im liking the sound of kirkwood too!! are they at all close to each other? or would it be one or the other type thing?

ahhhhhh....dont know, will do more research and see if anyone chimes in to help me decide, but im thinking its down to either squaw or kirkwood...pls feel free to express your thoughts/opinions on where we should go

threej21 is offline   Reply With Quote