Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Trouble getting comfortable
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
henry06x

Default Trouble getting comfortable

I've been riding consistantly for about the last 7-8 years and I am having more trouble so far this year getting comfortable on my board again than I ever remember. Riding regular i feel okay and can ride fine although I feel off. I consider myself fairly competent at riding switch and like to ride it, but this year I'm struggling to ride faster or hold good turns and get shaky. Last I'm having trouble just even doing presses and playing around with little shit that were very easy for me all of last year even from the start of the year. It's making my riding a lot less enjoyable and really is frustrating me. I did gain abou 10-15lbs (when I'm already a little bigger) but didn't think it would throw me off that bad and I also just hit 28 years old. Is this just me getting older and loosing some coordination or what do you think? I mean 28 is not really that old and there are still very good pros in their 30s.
I did have an early back injury my second time out this year that had me off work 2 weeks. Could that have shaken my conference so bad to cause it?
Thanks for any help/suggestion
Henry.

Academy Propaganda rev - Rome 390 Boss
New for 14-15
Yes the Basic - Now IPO

Last edited by henry06x; 01-07-2013 at 03:11 PM.
henry06x is offline   Reply With Quote