Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Teleskiers are special....
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Default Teleskiers are special....

Today was coming down a decently crowded blue with evenly spaced skiers lined up like 4 or 5 of em all going the same speed doing turns across the whole run..so as I get to the most uphill guy (captain TELE), I do one of those turns u can accelerate out of so that I can begin to whip around this group (trying to gauge their speed/turns to avoid them) and of course in the process just absolutely destroy this guy with spray

He catches up to me at the top of the park and says something like, "If you ever spray me again, I will take your head off."

1. ok so I did it on purpose, but to be fair everyone was in motion, its alot different than spraying a stationary person.

2. mission accomplished?

I usually hoot when someone gets me since it never happens I wish it would alot more.

NBD but its been on my mind cuz he threatened me, I looked for him all day I had 3 other guys ready to lay some frozen water down in spray form.

I do it to your kid, sure I expect words maybe, or if I wrongly run into you, ok throw a punch if you like....