Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #66 (permalink)
Zombaco
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
so, the rules! Anytime Poutenen post contains the word....

"camber" -> drink!

any mention of his gf-> chug
mentions h ow his gf rides a traditional cambered board and LIKES IT THAT WAY -> drink three times
posts a picture of his girlfriend -> shotgun a beer
posts of picture of his ironing board -> do a shot with no chaser
compares his T7 to his ironing board -> 2 shots
argues over some semantics that matter to no one but himself? -> drink until you fall over. (the lib tech best camber thread is my #1 example)

also, any mention of "alpine" "boardercross" or "hardboot" is an automatic drink one time.

you know I love you right? <3
Hahaha, you put this up You know, forgot to add drinking when he requests pics of female members or pics if someone is asking questions on the for my wife or gf posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
I am just sitting at work waiting for shit to break
And I thought all you did was places tapes in front of people and run to the liquor store

I'm surprised there aren't more female members, but it does seem like there have been more posting lately. I mostly read the forum and am not as active as a poster, but I usually see ladies chiming in when there's a thread on female topics (boards, outerwear, etc). Not many jump in on the shit talk like Mixie.

I think half the people I've ridden with during my 3 seasons have been female. So they're out there, but not on (or not regular posters on) the forum.
Zombaco is offline   Reply With Quote