Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - No adjustment left with Diodes and Supermodel X
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
arrrmaty

Default Oh Burton

I've always hated burton's binding systems. Now they managed to create a system with infinite adjustability. To me, infinite adjustability = infinite opportunities to get a headache from frustration. My advice- buy a different brand of bindings and board. Since that's not really practical because you already have the set up, from the pictures your set up doesn't look that bad really. It would take a pretty serious heelside carve to feel any drag. Unfortunately with those bindings you have no ability to adjust the heelcup to fit your boots better (sliding the heelcup by itself forward or backward). What size are the bindings (small, medium, large, extra large)? It could be an issue of the binding size being ideal for something like 8-10 and you're just on the small size of the binding so your boot will be centered differently than the binding center if that makes any sense.
arrrmaty is offline   Reply With Quote