Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - No adjustment left with Diodes and Supermodel X
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
cricketsmoke

The screw locations make it look as if it can move forward although the binding is truly maxed out in travel toward the toe side. Lamps, you are seeing it right. If the board was glass and you look at the bottom, you would see that the heel side of the position indicator (for the stance width) is hitting the cutout in the footbed.

This is the first Burton I've owned after having a few Rides and a Never Summer. I liked the Never Summer Premier but wanted something a little stiffer although I couldn't find much. The Cartels make it a nice set up but I wanted a little more response, hence buying the Diodes. The bindings are M and boots are 8.5 so on the low end of the range.

I realize it's highly doubtful I'd need to worry about dragging the heel, especially riding mainly in the midwest. Just curious if anyone has run into this when I was expecting two different binding models, but the same size, to have an expected similar setup.

Last edited by cricketsmoke; 01-08-2013 at 10:03 AM.
cricketsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote