Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
post #825 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Mysticfalcon
lost in the ugly trees

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRBO2NR View Post
Leo, a 157 isn't an option for me as I need the CTX which only comes in 155 or 158 in my size range. Do you think I would have any issues with stability on the 155? Keep in mind, I do like to bomb runs sometimes just for fun, but for the most part I am just carving at a fast pace. I like speed, but I love to pop off any roller or jump whenever I find one. Also keep in mind that I will be using this an an all-mountain board whenever I go out west with the chance to hit powder... I can't afford multiple boards, nor do I go enough to justify it, hence why it has taken me this long to upgrade my boards! ha ha! Thanks again for the fast responses.

Mysticfalcon - How tall are you? Just wondering so I can gauge the difference between us.
I am 5'10 200lbs. Ive only ridden a 154 Proto but my normal boards are 161 and 158 SL's I found the 154 Proto to ride like a teeny tiny bit smaller more playful version of my 158 SL. It floats a little less but the Never Summers all float so well it doesnt really matter that much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.