Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

foot pain - boots?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  wrathfuldeity 
#1 ·
okay so i have wide, flat feet..i found a pair of boots last season that were really comfortable for me (salomon faction boa) but over time theyve become less and less comfortable. i went and bought ez-fit insoles, but i cant see how adding even more of an arch could possibly help someone with almost no arch to speak of. on top of it, it feels as if one of the issues is that my inner liner of my boot loosens often throughout the day and i get a weird pressure across the top of my foot (directly above the ball of my feet) from my boa. has this happened to anyone else?
i tried on rome libertines which seemed to have alot more room width wise, but i wear a size 9 1/2 shoe, 10 boot, and i tried on 11's in the libertines and my toes were smashed against the front. does anyone have recommendations on what i can do to remedy this or another company i should look at? or maybe recommendations on a better insole?

gracias

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.