Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - would 3cm make a difference!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
dice

Thnx guys for all the feedback!

The 168 is a Kessler Ride! This one is the hard charging beast that I ride all mountain with & also take to the park for jumps (and very rarely baxes). It's super fast and great for carving trenches!

The 164.5 is a Travis Rice and I use it for almost everything (trees, jumps, ollies, speed)! And though I can do OK with it on spins, a little shorter could help when trying to push my tricks & have fun.

The 156 is a K2 WWW! It's soft and short but loads of fun when there's snow. However, It's UGLY on ice and that's all we had past 2 years until this year! But this year been good so I may just take it out this weekend and see how that feels!

The 159-162 is a mid flex board and intended to fill that gap where it'll be short enough to have fun with and practice/improve my game (spins, side trails, jumps, etc.) and have just enough length to charge with when need be!

And from what I'm reading above, thoughts are the 159 would actually be a better fit for what I want it for than the 162 anyway!

Anyone my size rides a 159 all mountain?

Cheers...

Last edited by dice; 01-08-2013 at 02:44 PM.
dice is offline   Reply With Quote