Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Bataleon Evil Twin Artist Edition
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
G Steezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra0 View Post
wrong.

According to the 2012 Bataleon catalog, the standard ET was a stiffness 6-7-6, but the ET artist edition was a stiffness of 5-6-5 (flex ratings were flipped that year, so a 6 was softer than a 5)
Agree. I've rocked a 151 Evil Twin since '08 (Ltd. Edition Smiley) and, regardless of both these boards' specific stiffness rating, I think it's safe to say that it is WAY stiffer than any park rider would like.
As primarily a park/urban jibber myself, I was literally shaking whenever I tried to press this board.
Recently bought a new board (149/softer rating/reverse camber) and the first press I did sent me into a tumble. I wasn't expecting it! Comparatively speaking, though this board gives you great control and stability, but as a board marketed to freestyle riders, it lacks the flex that is oh-so-essential.
Great pop tho.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2246.jpg (39.5 KB, 91 views)
G Steezy is offline   Reply With Quote