Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vail & Park City
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
nellyei82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
What kind of cuisine? Evergreen is really right in the middle of vail village and lions head village. It's behind the hospital. It's an average place, not the worst and far from the best. Lions head places - Pizza I like old forge and blue moose, coffee is remini gelato by the ice skating ring. Snowboard shops Vail Skate Supply or One Track Mind. Best patio for an après drink or burger is garfinkles which overlooks the gondola and chair 8. There is a place for breakfast burritos right by the skier bridge across from the gondola called El Sabor....

Vail village - pizza here would be Pazzos or vendettas. Burgers is Bully Ranch. Prime rib or steak stuff for $$$ is Lancelot or russells... Drinks après - red lion or any other bar with a crowd. Coffee is yetis grind in the solaris complex. There is a great theatre there too called cinebistro but if you wanna see a movie buy tickets a day ahead at least. There's a bowling alley too, both are nice high end places. Snowboard shop - Buzzs Board shop...

Any specifics just post up and I will try to reply
wow, awesome thanks for that! that is the sort of stuff I was looking for... not really looking for anything flash to stay since Im up for riding rather than being in the hotel anyone know where I can buy smokin' snowboards locally?
nellyei82 is offline   Reply With Quote