Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - A novice's review of attributes on three boards (Endeavor) and two sets of Unions..
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
P-Ride

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks!

Yup, it was a full rocker. Hybrid camber is something I haven't experienced yet; although would definitely be keen to!

I think I've been fairly lucky to have taken these three boards away. In conjunction with having previously spent a reasonable amount of time researching the science of different board cambers; and how these would be expected to respond; before feeling it for myself, I feel I have a pretty solid and objective understanding of the basic principles now.

Trying a hybrid camber board is definitely something I should get onto.

Neversummer is one of a couple of other brands that caught my attention, so I'd certainly keep an eye out for them in the future. In addition, Bataleon's TBT looks interesting!

Dream. Believe. Act. Achieve.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.