Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Detroit suburbs
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Yeah I'm bailing on Cannonsburg too. They've got rain and 50F in the forecast on Friday and another 54F or so on Saturday. It's just not worth it to make that drive solo. Plus I'll probably get some brownie points with the wife if I stay local since I'll be home sooner.
But I *really* want to hit that bag... well my UP trip is getting nixed I think on account of the weather (Boho doesn't even know *when* they'll open...) so maybe I'll end up at Boyne instead; they will have the airbag the weekend of 1/25.
For this Saturday I am debating PK vs. Holly of course I want to ride with you guys but that park can suck a big one when it's hot out like this. It's just too shallow of a slope. Jumps will probably be knuckle city if they're set up on snowstream because it's not steep enough to carry speed when it's 50+ outside.
I would be fairly surprised if they're not open Saturday. They're advertising 20-40" base, that ain't going anywhere between now & then even with a little bit of rain they'll still have everything open.