Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hello Everybody!
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
XxSnowbunnyxX

Hi Tom, well I will let you know about everything I use

(I'm a woman, so keep that in mind with these products)

-Burton Cocoa boot = purchased them last summer on sale... LOVE them. They look and feel nice. Price wasn't bad... $78

-I forget who made my coat, but I THINK it's Empyre from Zumies. Don't know much info about it sorry (I'm at work) but it keeps my toasty warm and has lots of pockets. I just don't like how long it is. My boyfriend said its good to be long, but it goes to my thighs and I have to tug it up everytime I go snowboarding, when I bend down to ride. Also got that on sale, don't remember price... $25?

-Empyre snowpants from Zumies... purchased on sale for around $30. LOVE them. Fitted nicely and very comfortable. Keep me warm.

-Oxygen Galaxy snowboard... purchased on Craigslist for $50 with Oxygen bindings and boots included. I no longer use the bindings and boots. I didn't like the bindings and the boots didn't fit but as a beginner I couldn't pass up a board in good condition for $50. I just ride down the mountain and a normal speed... no tricks or fast speed.

-K2 Charm black bindings... LOVE them. Bought them a couple months ago at the Boston Ski and Snowboard convention for $76? Very nice look, easy to snap into, great price, and my boots fit perfectly in them.

-Scott goggles with pink/orange lens. I mainly go night riding. I had to buy these the other day for $30 at Wachusett Mountain cuz my others broke. Donno what the others were but they belonged to my boyfriend. I like them. feel comfortable, good visiblity, great price. My boyfriend uses Electric goggles which he loves, but they were around $100

-Nike mittons.. purchased at Marshall's for $25... soft and keep my hands SO warm.

-Knuckle head snowboard helmet... purchased at Ocean State Job Lot for $25. Tacky design on it, but it fits well, keeps my head warm, I haven't dented my head yet, has the goggle strap holder, and loved the cheap price.
XxSnowbunnyxX is offline   Reply With Quote