Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #2601 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
I thought it was awesome bro, love the stoke when you hit it! I wasn't doing that my first year. We've taken different progression paths but you sure beat me off the snow I think.
Well, like I said. That was the first n last time I had any sucess with that until last night! Didn't really realize how freaked I got by getting accidentally airborne and cratering that one time. You've far outpaced me since.
I gotta admit tho, I have been pretty stoked by how well I got decent at riding switch. Especially when I read posts by long time riders who can't or don't like to get switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
Highlands is having the airbag the weekend of the 25th? Bro, I'm going to be there that weekend. Let's do it then! That gives me a few weeks to work on kickers before then.
Guy's,.. Why don't we see if we can't arrange some sort of group meet at Highlands that weekend since it seems this airbag deal is such a rare event around here? Seems we got more than a few new local guys lately, this would b a good opportunity to maybe get to know a few n maybe find some other riding buds. Whattay think! Im game for taking a personal day that fri.

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote