Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton women's boots - felix or emerald
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
arrrmaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsimplicity View Post
Thanks for the advice. Burton doesnt have a large selection right now.. all the sales reps that I've spoken to recommended the emerald or the felix (they said the felix is a best seller). The felix is really comfortable though and the look matches my board as well! lol..are there any other brands/ models you would suggest for me to look at other than Burton?
A lot of the girl snowboard instructors that I used to teach with liked Salomon, and Thirtytwo (besides Burton). Are you partial to the speedlacing system? Unfortunately most board shops don't carry a lot of the models that each brand makes, especially when it comes to women's gear. You usually only get to see a couple models from each brand. Once you decide which boot you want though, make sure you check the prices online because you can usually get a better deal and find someone that has them in stock. Those prices seem high, even Burton's site is listing the Felix at $279.95 and the Emerald at $219.95. Even with shipping you can save some money.
arrrmaty is offline   Reply With Quote