Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton women's boots - felix or emerald
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
xsimplicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrmaty View Post
A lot of the girl snowboard instructors that I used to teach with liked Salomon, and Thirtytwo (besides Burton). Are you partial to the speedlacing system? Unfortunately most board shops don't carry a lot of the models that each brand makes, especially when it comes to women's gear. You usually only get to see a couple models from each brand. Once you decide which boot you want though, make sure you check the prices online because you can usually get a better deal and find someone that has them in stock. Those prices seem high, even Burton's site is listing the Felix at $279.95 and the Emerald at $219.95. Even with shipping you can save some money.
I actually enjoy the speedlacing system as it's quick and easy. The thing with ordering online, it seems like a lot of the trust worthy online websites have it at a consistent price. I actually took the prices from the Canadian Burton website as well as a reputable store nearby, so unfortunately those prices don't apply to me .
xsimplicity is offline   Reply With Quote