Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #1006 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
Hey cro, you make snowboarding look so much fun. Holy. Also could you ask your room mate what camera he used to record? im guessing something along the lines of t2i?

Question. How hard would it be to move to usa, buy a camera and meet up with a crew at a mtn. then film and edit videos... Kind of like a sunday in the park? i always wanted to film and edit snowboarding videos... Film crews arent made up from Filmers that went to school for this right? could you make a living?
Shamus uses a T2i with Magic Lantern hack.

As far as moving here and doing that good luck. There's so many shitty hack job "filmers" here. We're doing Parks and Wrecks as our version of Sunday in the Parks and that's filmed with iON cameras, Shamus with the T2i, my T3i, and we'll probably get access to an FS700 if I can finangle it with one of my other jobs. Shamus went to film school, my last filmer went to school, most of the guys here have gone to college or had training in it. The guys that haven't are either ex pros or were in the right place at the right time.