Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:10 AM   #1007 (permalink)
blunted_nose
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Shamus uses a T2i with Magic Lantern hack.

As far as moving here and doing that good luck. There's so many shitty hack job "filmers" here. We're doing Parks and Wrecks as our version of Sunday in the Parks and that's filmed with iON cameras, Shamus with the T2i, my T3i, and we'll probably get access to an FS700 if I can finangle it with one of my other jobs. Shamus went to film school, my last filmer went to school, most of the guys here have gone to college or had training in it. The guys that haven't are either ex pros or were in the right place at the right time.
Yeah i assumed. I have done filming before but nothing like going to uni for it. I love doing it and i know it would be hard, but lets say i go for it. Would you be down for like helping me around or would you just ignore me... Just trying to determine if i would be stuck nowhere with mean people around me. I also understand that ski bumm life would be part of it... I might actually give it a try once im done with my college.
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote