Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton women's boots - felix or emerald
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
arrrmaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsimplicity View Post
I actually enjoy the speedlacing system as it's quick and easy. The thing with ordering online, it seems like a lot of the trust worthy online websites have it at a consistent price. I actually took the prices from the Canadian Burton website as well as a reputable store nearby, so unfortunately those prices don't apply to me .
My bad, didn't realize you were up in Canada. So you liked both the Felix and Emerald, and you can find them both in stock? They both have the same flex rating and they have a lot of the same features, but the Felix has some extra features and they have different liners. I would go try the felix on both feet for 10 minutes, then try the Emerald on for 10 minutes. Buy the ones that feel the best. If you can't tell any difference in which one feels better, then buy the cheaper ones and use the extra money to put towards a lift ticket or some goggles or gloves or something. Or if you can't tell the difference just buy the ones you think match your board and outfit. Don't over think it, go with your gut
arrrmaty is offline   Reply With Quote