Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:43 AM   #2614 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
OK! Cool! Holly's about 20-30 min. further out for me so I think sometime between 10 & 11 is a safe bet for me to get there! Looking forward to meeting Leo & watching you guy's hit the kickers!!

As for Highlands,.. I didn't check on it, but I presume the airbag event is more than a one day deal?? If I go, I'll probably take the Fri. off anyway. It's just a bit far & expensive for an overnighter! More worthwhile for me If I can ride 2.5-3 days instead of only 1 & 3/4!! Let me know when u are sure & if you are interested, I'll bring My Pro camera's n lenses not just the GoPro!
I don't think I'm doing that. Weather is going to be super warm so the snow will be too slow to clear the knuckles at Holly.

I'm not making serious plans about the airbag at Boyne. If Dave is up there and does it then sure I will but if not I probably won't bother. I have too much fun exploring the rest of the resort.
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote