Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton women's boots - felix or emerald
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
xsimplicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrmaty View Post
My bad, didn't realize you were up in Canada. So you liked both the Felix and Emerald, and you can find them both in stock? They both have the same flex rating and they have a lot of the same features, but the Felix has some extra features and they have different liners. I would go try the felix on both feet for 10 minutes, then try the Emerald on for 10 minutes. Buy the ones that feel the best. If you can't tell any difference in which one feels better, then buy the cheaper ones and use the extra money to put towards a lift ticket or some goggles or gloves or something. Or if you can't tell the difference just buy the ones you think match your board and outfit. Don't over think it, go with your gut
Well Felix boots are pretty much sold out of my size everywhere here - I managed to pick up the Felix half a size bigger than my actual size (seems like it still works well, unfortunately I was unable to try on the size 8.5 in the Felix because it was sold out but a lot of people say that Burton boots fit a bit smaller so its best to get it half a size up - plus, its the last size left!). There are still a lot of Emeralds left. Thanks for the help
xsimplicity is offline   Reply With Quote