Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Now ipo
Thread: Now ipo
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #78 (permalink)
Sudden_Death
Veteran Member

So I have 5 full days on them now. First day with the medium bushings, next three with the soft and the highbacks on and then today went with the soft and no highback. The conditions were probably the worst you could want for that set up, really icy and hardly any features open. I have to say it was still super fun. The binding responds just as well without the high back and I was riding them in a two year old pair of Northwave Freedoms that are a very soft boot.

Towards the end of the day as it iced up more I switched over to a pair of Salomon F22s and my Smoking Mailorder Bride with K2 Uprises. While the board is much damper than the Westmark I have the Nows on you could really feel the advantage in response that the Nows give. It was especially pronounced steering one footed off the lift. Part of it is the the Arbor is easier to twist but I had ridden it with the K2s and the difference is quite noticeable. As far as how they are holding up, mine still look new aside from the Now logo on my back footbed having fallen off.
Sudden_Death is offline   Reply With Quote