Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help needed on corks - video present
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #34 (permalink)
dkzach

in reality it was a slightly off axis over rotated 360. like others have said learn flat 360s first then for a back cork 540/ 720 think about dropping your front shoulder behind you like your grabbing your back foot with your right hand exept ALWAYS GRAB MUTE haha thats actually the trick to learning to cork spins grab mute and Huck down with your front shoulder. like honestly like a week ago when my buddy told me that I instantly could cork like mad haha, a corked 540 is still a 540 so you will land switch. think misty, if you know what that is, but actually put the spin into your front flip instead of after your flip. hence why front cork 5s are often confused with front rodeos and back mistys with back cork 5s

Tom Moorefield Snowboard Cork 540 - YouTube

and a 720 is still a 720. a corked spin is actually less rotation than a flat spin but when doing double corks and such they count a complete flip a 360 aswell as extra spins to name the trick. seen in the video below he links a 360 with a cork full invert flip=720 with a full invert flip and 180 = 540 720+540=1260

TTR Mark McMorris 1260 Double Cork Wearing Head Cam at Innsbruck Air&Style - YouTube

dkzach is offline   Reply With Quote