Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Tips on a 360? (video)
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
dkzach

TBH I was just really bored and took this opportunity to practice my English and social rambling for my Diplomas coming up XD... But seriously linking previous knowledge to new ideas is the shit! Which is why in the end you have to learn things yourself. No amount of reading can make you perfectly land a trick the first time. You have to be able to visualize and instinctively feel the trick before you even attempt it! Understanding is one thing, applying is another.

Why the sudden change of topic, you can give a man meal, or you can teach him how to fish...

I'm not just trying to help this guy learn 360s I'm trying to teach this guy a new way of approaching any new trick as a beginner.

Similar to the education system gradually teaching you things so you can apply them in multiple situations which in many cases applies to learning a entire new topic!(trick) certain aspects of riding will help any number of people pull from what they already know to apply into there building knolls he of snowboard physics!!!

Just planting a seed!!!
dkzach is offline   Reply With Quote