Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #1860 (permalink)
MG0815

Hi everyone...itīs my first post here. My name is Mike, iīm 39 years old. Born in Saxony/Germany, currently livinī in Berlin/Germany. I was skiing for ??? years and started snowboarding in the early 90īs; these days i prefer hiking and boarding in my old home areas in germany and in the Czech Republic, itīs called (in german) "Erzgebirge"...maybe no one knows here, but there are lots of pretty small and funny resorts ...anyway. my first own board was an light blue WFO freestyleboard, followed by an 92īs burton 6.1 (does anybody remember this?).
In Boards i prefer the true twin shape, not too soft in flex...rocker or camrock...nothing special. Iīm just trying to repair my YES-board, until itīs ready again iīm using a simple rockerboard.
I donīt care much about professional snowboarding, so for me itīs more a personal workout or maybe a mental thing. Itīs easy for me to switch off the daily routine when iīm on board.

....so what else.... iīm looking forward for some good and interesting topics (and points of view) to discuss and nice people to meet...have fun...

...oh, sorry for my bad english itīs not my native language, so (please) laugh, but donīt blame me

Mike
MG0815 is offline   Reply With Quote