Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Politics Forum is gone.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
Sassicaia
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The thing I have come to learn about politics (and religion or even sports) is that you will never change the other persons mind. Its like asking someone to stop cheering for their favorite sports team and start cheering for yours. Funny, much like sport fans there usually is no real reason why they love their team vs hate another. i.e. "why am I an eagles fan? Because I always have been. I was born a fan, my parents were fans, and never mind every player, leader and owner has changed 10 times over I am a eagles fan." The same stupid mentality is in politics. People follow a party first, and the issues second.

Whats my point? There is no point to political debates in online forums except for crapping on the other guy.

I was never involved in the political forum because I find both sides of american politics to be out to lunch. I would much prefer a dictatorship...assuming of course I was the dictator.
Sassicaia is offline   Reply With Quote