Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Strangest people/conversations you remember while riding on the chair?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #43 (permalink)
gmore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
Really? That's sad, I feel really sorry for you man. I know I'd literally go insane if I found out I couldn't go snowboarding for the rest of the season!

Now I'm really glad I bought those Demon Soft-cap knee guards. I temporarily messed up my knee in a dirt bike crash over a year ago. All last season when snowboarding I had to wear a home-made soft cap knee pad on my right knee due to it becoming more sensitive to pain on impact than my other knee, which was fine. It's better now though, but this season I decided to buy a set of legitimate snowboarding knee pads anyway, which are much better. I've already taken a few hits in the park and have been fine!

Hope you get recover soon!
Whatcha ride? i gotta sell mine now. IT is what it is man, fun fact trees are a bitch. Im just glad i get to ride again at first my doc said there was a chance id never board again, but hey i stay positive ill be out there next year. Now i gotta get use to the idea of having to do all sports with a knee brace. worst part is i didnt even get to touch the snow this year.

Last edited by gmore10; 01-11-2013 at 10:12 PM.
gmore10 is offline   Reply With Quote