Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Question for Snowolf!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
firstx1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by t21 View Post
that's cool that you are riding much better on your toeside.but my concern is that 1-1/4 over hang on your toeside (i could be wrong) could catch when you dig down more when you carve/turn? can you possibly have both heel/toe at equal length at 1". hopefully,that can still be as effective on your toeside turns. fwiw,glad you had fun today
When we got back to the condo we checked it out and due to the binding type I can't bring them back anymore - they are already as far back as they can go without messing with my stance (by turning the binding plates) which I can't change due to the problems with my right knee and the weird angle I have to have to alleviate the pain in my right knee. And I don't want to change the highbacks which I know would bring the foot back. I'm not into carving at my age, just want to get down the mountain having fun and didn't notice my toes digging in on the diamond runs. I've been guys in the lift lines where their toes are almost 2" hanging over on their toeside - so thought maybe it wouldn't be a problem with me. I'll see how it goes tomorrow - but I'm superstitious and don't want to jinks anything by changing something after my great day today!!

Last edited by firstx1017; 01-11-2013 at 09:38 PM.
firstx1017 is offline   Reply With Quote