Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer Factory
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Krug

Default Never Summer Factory

A couple weeks ago, I took my two boys out to Copper. We took a break from the mountain on one of the days to take a tour of the Never Summer Factory in Denver. I know there are a lot of good boards out there, but personally, I have had great experiences with theirs and feel like they make me a better rider than what I probably actually am.

I hope they don't mind me saying this as they probably don't want to be giving tours everyday, but if you get the chance and have some time to kill while in or going through Denver, it is worth the short trip off of I-70. Super friendly people and they showed us every step of the process, got to see next year's boards, and had the chance to talk to some really cool people. Took about 45 minutes total. Gave me even more conviction on why I ride their product.

My boys both really liked it as well...probably had something to do with the eagle die cuts and stickers they were given.

Krug
Krug is offline   Reply With Quote