Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Do you ever go boarding alone?
View Single Post
post #47 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Sincraft

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
I ride almost exclusively alone! Didn't start off like that by choice,.. just got into it late in life & don't know anybody else that boards or skis.

It might be different if I were out west somewhere with multi mile runs & off piste to explore, but here in MI. with it's 90 sec.-4 min. long runs, I'm OK going solo! The only person I've ever really ridden with is Sabatoa from our regional forum, and I honestly never saw him ride.

I'd start down the run first & when I got to the lift, there's "Ol' Speedy Gonzales" standin' there waiting on me!! Never even saw him go by!

(...besides, every time I try to make a friend on the lift, they JUMP OFF!! Weirdest damn thing!!!!)
ditto. None of my elderly friends go boarding and / or skiing anymore. So I ski, board, whatever pretty much alone and watch the moving picture that is life.

Say NO to GMO!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.