Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Protip: When you volunteer to drive, dont be a douche
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
gakbar22

Default Protip: When you volunteer to drive, dont be a douche

Finally got my first day of the season in and got to ride my new stick... Ive been riding for about 9 years and just bought my second board since I started. go me!

The ride from NYC to VT is about 4 hours but the real fun started on the way home. I sat in the back seat both directions but halfway back I notice that my friend is texting back and forth. Naturally I said, "Hey, its making me nervous that you're texting and driving. Do you mind putting the phone down till we get home?"

When your friend is telling you that youre driving like a 13 year old girl dont reply with this: "Dude, it's a four hour drive, what do you expect me to do?"
or "Im kind of insulted that you think that I would have an accident. I'm a better driver then that."

Some back and forth later I realized I was arguing with a child so I just made sure my seatbelt worked and tried not act like a back seat bitch... it was bad enough that he was doing that but yelling and stressing out the driver wouldnt help. He made his decision to not give a fuck about anyone within a 50' radius and I either had to get out (and hitchhike my ass out of CT) or hope for the best.

I dont care if he rolls up in a limo with a hot tub in the back, I will never get into a car with that cock gobbling douche nozzle who cares more about his phone than his friends or anyone else.

This rant is brought to you by the letters T, X, T and the number 8.

Would you have gotten out? stolen his phone out of his hand? Should I have just shaved my vagina and not said anything?
gakbar22 is offline   Reply With Quote