Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Broke my bindings Need some input
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ca-Pow

Quote:
Originally Posted by readimag View Post
They are awesome for being damp and the gel in the strap is oh so nice. I like a stiffer binding when I hit the park that is why I went this way so when I want to hit the bigger kickers I feel the response I want. Also with the new relay 2.0 it really allows you to get that tweak and flex side to side for a rail ride. Both bindings are great I just never like the super soft bindings.
Didn't know the district are that soft. Really apprec your input readimag sounds like we ride a little similar. These are going on my Smokin BigWig 157 with Burton Grail boots. Big bear/MHkickers, boxes, rails , etc....Mammoth or Big /pow bombing I got the NS F-1 Premier 161 with C-60 Burton binding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
There's no cant in these bindings but they're the real deal. They work well in the park and they handle higher speeds on groomers just fine. I can't imagine that they would perform any worse in the deep stuff, but haven't had that opportunity yet this season seems as it was 55 today. Super versatile binding you can ride it anywhere on the mountain. Comfy straps. Good board feel due to the minimized baseplate, better flex & response.
Can you swap out the toe and ankle straps? The other thing that's concerning is read quite a bit that the overall quality needs improvement.

Last edited by Ca-Pow; 01-12-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Ca-Pow is offline   Reply With Quote