Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ThirtyTwo Sizing Accuarcy?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #28 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Steezy View Post
I hear that. I'm a size 8, and I've been comfortably rocking a size 9 in the Thirty-Two Lashed

OP If you have the time, I'd return them and get a size up. Really makes a difference in the level of comfort you could get out of these boots.
I'm personally a big fan of ThirtyTwo, Deeluxe, and - to a lesser extent - Vans boots. I wouldn't want one of my favourite brands leaving you with a sour taste in your mouth simply because their sizes run a tad small
Yep Steezy, I believe you're the 3rd person here who's gone up a size with ThirtyTwo boots. I've confirmed that the size 14s will arrive on Monday. They're the Fast Track version though because all the online stores I checked had ran out of the laced version in 14.
My last boots were Boa, and to be honest I loved the amount of adjustability I had when I tired these. The new thicker laces only took a few seconds longer then the Boa did (My first boots had rope laces. They were difficult to tie and sometimes burned my fingers.)
The fast track looks good and much easier to use and lock and release than other brands. When I locked the liner laces on these boots, it literally would not move no matter how hard I pulled it, so I'm hoping that the FT system will hold just as good.

I've only tried on these boots, and I've made sure they're absolutely spotless before putting them back into the box. I'll return them after I've confirmed the fit of the 14s on Monday, when I'll update here.

Heck, if they fit I'll make a full review of them after using them on the hill. I haven't seen any actual detailed reviews of the Prion FT yet, except on The Good Ride (it's a crap review mostly about the possibility of the locks breaking when walking around, or some gibberish like that.)
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote