Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Shred in Japan
Thread: Shred in Japan
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:01 AM   #22 (permalink)
dreampow
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpea View Post
I have a trip booked to Niseko again this year (March) but next year would love to try somehwere else. The hubby and I are into the snowboarding but equally into the food and relax aspects. Your business idea sounds like it would appeal to the time-poor set, if you could offer the full package - ie arrange airport transfers, accomodation, show the best places on the mountain and some technique improvements. We are expats living close to Japan (on a formerly Japanese island) and did consider branching away from Niseko this year but decided in the end due to our lack of language skills and tight schedule that we'd stick with the known area.

By the way, do you have any good contacts or recommendations for some instructor/guides in Niseko? We're considering taking a private guide for some good off-piste without ending up having to walk out of gullies etc.
We are offering custom packages for small high end groups. We can tailor the length and contents to suit the group and organize everything needed while in Japan.

Including travel within Japan, translation, exclusive places to stay and eat that would only usually only be available to Japanese speakers.
As I said in earlier posts we have top class guides and coaches.

As for now I will ask the guys about a guide in Hokkaido.

How serious do you want to get?

Full on hiking in the BC? Maybe a CAT tour with a guide (no hiking) or just someone to show you around a resort and the back door runs?
dreampow is offline   Reply With Quote