Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Should I Get A New Setup? If So What Should I Get?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
iregicide

^^Thanks^^...and I don't have the board near me (i'm at boarding school right now making up 5 credits and the board is at my house and I have already looked for about 2 hours to fix this problem but couldn't find it. I think it is prolly near the low end but the salesman said it was a solid board so I really have no clue. But I can give you a description....

The bottom is Royal blue and white and just have one K2 sign. Its simmilar to the Illusion Design except the top of the board has a small wood design in the middle. Thats pretty much it that I can think of...hope that helps.

What about the Targas for bindings? I can get a pair for a little under 200$ brand new on ebay after shipping.

EDIT: The 07/08 Targas would cost about $195 after shipping, the 07/08 Rome 390's would be like $150 tops. Which are better? And what size should I get? I have a size 10 boot so would I get small / medium bindings or large / extra large bindings?

Last edited by iregicide; 07-10-2008 at 09:52 AM.