Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Strewth Bindings - New Speed Entry System
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

I see a solution that's already been done by 4 other binding companies. Also is it really that hard to bend at the waist and strap in? I haven't sat down to strap in, in about oh 15 years.

Looking at the design of it I can already see that it's flawed. You have more moving parts which = more potential for problems. Your baseplate is too thick and will deaden the feel. I'm guessing it's this thick to make room for the lever which has to function to release the straps.

Also do you feel 100k is enough start up capital to make molds? Which factory are you using for this? Why do you feel your product is so much better than what is on the market from established brands? What is your 1, 3,5,8, and 10 year plan?

The way I look at it, yet another company making an inferior product. I can see that now in the way you're prototyping and knowing that it takes at least 2 if not 3 to 4 years to get a binding to where it needs to be.