Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Keystone, Breck or Vail
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

FYI, there is a bus called the Swan Mountain Flyer. It goes from Breckenridge to Keystone, to Arapahoe Basin, it loops those mountains. This bus stops at the main bus station in Breckenridge at the base of their stupid worthless gondola. I am not sure when it leaves Breck, it leaves every hour.

I would go to all the mountains. A lot of people's views on mountains are strictly based on opinions and experiences. I think Keystone is better than Breckenridge. I have hundreds of days at Keystone and over a hundred at Breckenridge.

Do you have a pass? If not, Copper is a good mountain to visit. If other people are going, shell stations are offering 2 for one lift tickets if you buy 10 gallons of gas for Copper. I believe the tickets are not good on Saturdays and you have to ask to get one.

I think Beaver Creek is the best mountain for trees. However trees are probably too sketchy when you arrive. We need more snow.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote