Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Advice/Feedback on snowboard choice and length for female rider
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

At 100-115 you should be around a 143.

I am about your size but a little heavier with a size 5 boot. Roxy boards go down small and are softer. I would recommend those for smaller women since I roll in that boat. I rode an older Ollie Pop and a Roxy Eminence. Snowboards all come with weight specs. Buy your new board based on the weight specs of models you are interested in. My Ollie pop was a 141 being a jib board and myself being much lighter when I bought it.

I am not sure what Roxy board would be good for your riding style. Both of mine are freestyle boards. The Eminence is good all around IMO, but more of a park/freestyle board. My Eminence is bigger at 146, fast, stable and has mad pop. At first I thought it was not poppy, but now that I have gotten use to it, I pop higher than ever before.

I think reverse camber takes some getting use to if you have been riding traditional camber boards. I don't think if I demoed it, I would of liked it as much as I do now.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote