Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - iPhone Snowboarding App
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #34 (permalink)
uStompSnow

Hey guys,

Thanks for the great feedback. Glad it has helped you learn a few new things, that is really what we are all about! A few points:

1) Let me confess, I didn't realize about that vibrate thing. I will remove that immediately. That is pretty annoying. (I disable vibrate on all my devices, hence not realizing, and no one ever mentioned it before!).. Thanks for a great spot.

2) The Nollie 3 video I will update as soon as I am next home (all my videos are on a HDD that isn't at my current location). That is a strange issue. I plan to update and add new videos this season, time dependent. I agree the videos could be a little more comprehensive in areas so we will work on that!

3) I updated the app the other day with a few more pro tips that were passed to me, some new music and more. So look forward to that in about 7 days time. The vibrate issue will be dealt with in the update after next.

Finally, let me make you guys aware of our new website where we list some of our favourite snowboard music and videos, which you may enjoy:

Indefatigable Media House

Thanks again for great feedback all, we cannot thank you enough.

Keep shredding!
Sam