Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #31 (permalink)
Derp

Bought the new Force this year on a recommendation. Absolutely hated them for the first couple weeks.

Instead of pissing and moaning though I researched threads. Search function over and over again on several different sites.

Took me another couple weeks to finally dial them in. Little by little through trial and error. I'm not gonna lie, it was a bitch. Pretty damn happy now and the more I beat the shit out of them the better they seem to fit.

Would I recommend them to someone else? Not unless they wore the exact same boot I wore and in the exact same size. I probably wouldn't even buy another pair in the future unless I started seeing a lot less threads like this.

That being said, people need to realize that shit don't often fit perfect right out of the box.

As far as paint chipping, ffs it's snowboarding, not ballet. If you are more worried about how you look then how you ride then you likely buy your shit from Zumiez.
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote