Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:19 PM   #33 (permalink)
atr3yu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
Not saying I am more worried about how I look than how I ride. What I am saying is that I spent a lot of money on my bindings, I have used them 3 times...on a bunny hill. NO reason for them to be chipping already. I think for what we spend on gear we should be able to expect it to ride well AND look good for more than 5 minutes. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Also...I did ballet for 10 years, and no serious ballerina cares more about looks than function. In ballet you buy a pair of expensive new toe shoes...and then you proceed to beat the hell out of them, burn them, rip them just to make them more functional on your feet. So you should not compare things you know nothing about.
I agree, I would like them to look good for awhile if possible. Helps on resale value. I don't have many days on my Capos yet, but I have hit a few trees, rocks, ate shit a few times, they look flawless. In fact I still haven't torn the toe webbing.
atr3yu is offline   Reply With Quote