Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - A few questions about my first board
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
freshy
Veteran Member

First off welcome to the forum. How did you like biggie? I've been riding there since 97.
Sounds to me you would benefit from a more intermediate/advanced board and bindings. I honestly can't really comment on those boards cause I haven't heard of them, but those are both good companies and you can't really go wrong with either. The auto upriser binding I'm not so sure about, I would say get a traditional 2 strap unless strap up time is that important to you, those one strap binding seem gimmicky and people often say they feel kind of weird, but they still perform well.

I would suggest looking around for last years stuff, or wheeling and dealing on current products especially if you plan on going next in march, by then you can probably get 40% or more on this years stuff. The higher end stuff usually is better, but I still had tons of fun on beginner gear.
If your getting a good deal on that arbor board and the autos I'd say just go for it. You seem to have a good idea of whats pretty decent.
freshy is offline   Reply With Quote