Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #39 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Thank you for regurgitating the same story that has been all over the web for the last 7 years.

You know what else drake used 15 years ago? A baseplate, also an ankle strap, also a heel loop. You're an idiot. There are 2 types of toe ratchets on the market, 2 piece and 3 piece. You're telling me Rome, Raiden, Ride, and Union, who all use this design, have failed to innovate? I actually find this design to be superior to the other. But, to each their own.

4 years ago Union had a problem with their toe ratchet sticking. I still have them. They redesigned them the next year. Now it's the strongest ratchet design on the market. The one heel cup slipping problem was on this forum and caused by user error, never heard of it again. Toe strap is redesigned, works perfectly. Dampening is perfect, I know you like inch thick pillows under your feet, but that's because your a pussy. I prefer to actually feel my binding. Double ejection? What's that about no pic didn't happen? This doubly applies to you.

Remember back int he snowboard.com days when 90% of what came out of your mouth was entirely made up? Looks like you're just the same old tard. Which is too bad. If you only had some credibility left, I'd actually think you had some value. Instead you're a waste of time.
I see you're still butt hurt about being owned so bad for the last decade. What's it like waking up every day and realizing you suck at life.

Yes because I just ride around with a camera taking photos of everyone riding all the time. Unlike you I actually fucking ride.

Hmm looking at the Union ratchets and the Rome, Flux, Flow, Raiden, Ride and Burton ratchets I have here I can see the complete differences. How are you so inept at looking at it and going a push down release is not the same as a lever release. Then again you're the same guy that comprehend that all these people with the same problem on the same products must be right. Hmm consensus must be a hard thing to understand. I think those extra chromosomes from your mom being your cousin haven't helped.

Don't get so bent because people see through your blind fanboyism and lack of understanding anything.