Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lobster Freestyle.
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
blunted_nose
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
The idea is to get riding a board you like asap and before the season ends. So sell them really quick and buy that Proto. You won't even think about the loss in a few weeks. Trust me. Been there. One thing to consider......does Royal Board Shop even have a Proto in the size you want? If your planning on riding next weekend, you will want to call them and have it ordered. I was looking at a Cobra there and they didn't have my size in stock.
You hated the attack banana and you love the yes pyl? im assuming.... The idea here is to try and only sell the lobster because i still very much like my goat. But the lobster is just as stiff and harder to ride. ergo, im trying to get a proto in 160? or 158?

Idea: Keep the goat first because its a good board second, my dad loved the graphics and thats the first board he liked, which means a ton for me and last because i can use it when it gets deep. Also sell the lobster and buy a proto. i have 2 bindings i love to death and im keeping those.

All over the place, i know.
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote